Happy Holidays from FarApp!
December 18, 2013
Happy holidays and best wishes for a happy new year!
Happy holidays from the FarApp team! We hope you’ve had a successful year and season, and that you can soon take some time off to relax and enjoy the holidays with family and friends. It has been our pleasure to serve you this year. We hope we can continue helping to ensure your continued success. We’ve added many new features and enhancements this year but we have many still in store, so keep reading to find out more!
This year we focused on some big but subtle improvements to our services. One of our main focuses was on optimization, to try to get things to work faster. We believe we’ve made great progress. Here are some of the enhancements we released this year:
- Faster item loading from NetSuite to improve the speed of getting changes to your storefronts.
- A new framework for storefronts that will speed up the implementation of new connectors.
- The addition of Newegg as an available connector.
- A new framework for 3PLs for clients who want to send orders to and receive fulfillments from 3PLs.
- A Magento extension for improved product data synchronization with Magento.
- Batched loading of fulfillments to improve the speed of fulfillment processing.
- Batched product mapping to Amazon for improved posting speeds.
- Many other optimizations to improve the speed of FarApp.
- A redesigned public site.
The biggest FarApp news of this year has been the addition of Eyal Amir to the FarApp team. Eyal is FarApp’s new Chief Engineer, and is responsible for most of the accomplishments on the list above. He brings a great deal of technical expertise to our team, as well as nearly limitless energy, and a relentless enthusiasm for improving our system. The FarApp community has already benefitted greatly from his efforts, and we’re very excited to see what’s coming in the future.
Here are some of the changes we plan to release in 2014:
- Many new self-help screens that will allow better control over your connectors and configuration including mapping, order modifications, and more.
- A redesigned internal site to match our new public site.
- More speed enhancements for mapping data for all storefronts.
- Batch process mapping for eBay connector to improve speed of product updates.
- A Buy.com/Rakuten connector.
- Even further increases in the speed of product loading from NetSuite and our order-correction tasks.
- Support for multiple eBay images using eBay Picture Services.
We value your feedback so please let us know if there’s an item you’d like to see added to the list.
We are excited about the changes to come and hope you are too! Again, we wish you happy holidays and a happy new year. We hope that our services continue to provide a good value for your business in the coming year.
Copyright © 2016 The SGC Group, Inc.