Changes Coming Early 2017
December 15, 2016
Highlights of Recent Enhancements
We’re continually striving to improve our service and we hope you’ve noticed some of the improvements we’ve been making. Here are some of the highlights of our most significant changes since our last major announcement:
- FarApp released its “FarApp for SuiteSuccess” product this year, allowing NetSuite customers to enjoy turnkey, preconfigured, easy integration to retail services as well as built-in support for NetSuite leading practices.
- Price and inventory updates to marketplaces and carts are now done in real-time.
- Enhanced speed of product sync (e.g. images and descriptions) to your marketplaces and carts.
- Real-time order sync for Shopify and Magento 1.x.
- Released many new connectors including:
- Jet and Walmart marketplaces, Spree, AspDotNetStorefront, Square, Magento 2.x carts, 3PL Central and IntegraCore 3PLs, and SkuVault WMS (and more).
- We’re currently working on releasing several others in early 2017.
- Amazon settlement report processing to import fees and other adjustments.
- Amazon inbound shipping integration (currently in pre-release beta).
- Support for Newegg Canada and Newegg Business.
- Many additional features for existing connectors (e.g. Channel Advisor product sync, Sears inventory sync, better support for Amazon Japan, etc.).
- Released a service for generic saved search exports from NetSuite to an FTP or other destinations.
- A brand new support system and support portal, with many more articles than before.
- Many enhancements to our portal for improved self-service and diagnostics and better error reporting. Many more enhancements are coming in 2017.
- A ticket escalation policy along with an urgent phone support line.
- Additional integration and support tiers for customers who want more than our ticket/email support tier provided.
- Expanded our team in order to improve our infrastructure for support and the FarApp service.
Changes Coming in Early 2017
Early next year, we’ll be expanding our phone support line so it covers all support and not just urgent issues. This change will be for all customers regardless of support tier. Those customers currently paying for the recommended integration or support tier, which includes both scheduled phone support as well as priority support, will have the option to either downgrade to the standard service, or keep priority support at a reduced rate.
Later in 2017, we will release a plan that offers 24/7 support for urgent requests and regular support hours in all customer time zones.
Improved Project Management
For new FarApp integrations or additional connector integrations, we’ll be improving our project management tools to help our customers and our operations team ensure that integrations progress according to schedule.
Later in 2017, we will release a webpage where you’ll be able to view your projects, know what’s been completed, know what remains to be completed, and review your schedules.
We will also be making some pricing changes early next year. We will make another announcement as soon as we finalize the website to include details of the new pricing. Once we make this announcement, changes will start taking effect a month later and will be phased in over the course of one year. Customers who have been with us less than a year, or who have signed up and are working on their integration, will be grandfathered in under the old pricing for a year. For some customers, the subscription will go down because we are eliminating our minimum subscription fee. For other customers (depending on the number and type of connectors you have), your subscription may go up. The new pricing will include both monthly and annual payment options, where the annual option will be at a discounted rate.
A Message from our COO
Since I joined FarApp in early 2012, I’ve worked very hard with Steve (our CEO) to provide best-in-class offerings while remaining the highest-value-per-dollar service in our market. Steve and I share very similar philosophies and we worked very long hours to ensure our prices stayed low while offering a very competitive service. We invested significantly in our technology over the years which has allowed us to offer a lot of connectors and features, and make continual improvements to our service, while keeping prices low.
Over the last few years, we’ve been significantly increasing our offerings (services, connectors, and features) and we’ve added more resources across our organization to support these additional offerings to our customers. We are strongly committed to maintaining the same level of service and continual improvements our customers expect, but to do that, our pricing needs to change.
The investments we’ve made in our technology will continue enabling us to offer a best-in-class service at a cheaper price than the competition. We are going to always strive to ensure that remains true by focusing on continual improvements to our technology and service. Releasing phone support and better project management to all customers are some examples of the many improvements to come. We will continue to take your feedback to ensure we make the biggest impact for you.
I wish you have a very successful holiday season and a happy new year. Thank you for your continued partnership.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’d love to hear your feedback.
Copyright © 2019 The SGC Group, Inc.