- Phone: (800) 876-4109 ext 1
- Scheduled Intro Call: If you’d like to schedule an introductory call so we can give you a thorough background and answer your questions, please use the following link: https://calendly.com/
- Sales Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out inquiry form below
- Billing Email: email@example.com
- Hours: FarApp’s support hours are 8am to 6pm Pacific Time, Monday through Friday, excluding U.S. holidays.
- Open Support Tickets: You can open support tickets at https://support.farapp.com/
hc/en-us/requests/new; this is the best method to reach support. You can reply to support tickets via email.
- Review Support Tickets: You can review your support tickets at https://support.farapp.com/hc/
- Scheduled Phone Support Call: We always recommend to schedule phone support calls so we can assign the appropriate party and make the session the most effective. To schedule a call with us, please use the following link: https://calendly.com/
farapp/phone-support Scheduled calls cannot be used to accelerate support. Please see our Support Policies page for more information.
- Support Policies: For information regarding support policies, please reference our Support Policies page.
- Urgent Support Line: (800) 876-4109 ext 2
- Urgent Support Policies: Please make sure to open a support ticket (see “Open Support Tickets” below) prior to calling our Urgent Support Line and make sure your issue is considered urgent according to our Support Classifications. If you are not immediately directed to an Operations Associate, please leave a voice mail with your name, email, number and the case number for the ticket you are calling regarding. We will respond to you via phone or the ticket as soon as our next Operations Associate is available.
If you prefer, you can submit an inquiry by filling out the form below. Once submitted, you will receive an automated response that your inquiry has been processed. You can expect to hear back from our sales staff within 24 hours. Note to current subscribers, please post a Support Ticket instead of using this inquiry form.
(Please check your e-mail for the automated response, to be sure that it doesn’t get caught in your spam filter. Both the automated response and the “live” response will be from FarApp.com.)
Copyright © 2016 The SGC Group, Inc.